Model:B Country of Origin:Taiwan Material:Copper Color:Tin
1. Electric current rating: AWG 22 -18: 17 A, AWG 16 -14: 30 A, AWG 12 -10: 50 A.
2. US military standard compliant.
3. Approval: RoHS, UL (File No. E155361)
4. OEM / ODM products.
1. Copper tubular brings excellent conductivity character - A ductile metal with high thermal and electrical conductivity. UTA standard butt splices use the ETP (Electrolytic Tough Pitch) and the DHP (Phosphorus-Deoxidized, High Residual P) grade. Each terminal is tempered well for easy installation.
2. Seamless type butt splice - All-direction crimping. Reliable strength gets the better of seam butt splice.
3. Excellent chamfer treatment at both entries - Free from burrs, Quicker wire insertion faster and easier.
4. Quality tin plating. - Non-toxic, ductile and corrosion resistant. The excellent ductility of tin allows a tin coated base metal sheet to be formed into a variety of shapes without damage to the surface tin layer. It provides sacrificial protection for copper, nickel and other non-ferrous metals,
|Company:||UTA AUTO INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.|